We invite secondary / high school students to participate in the student innovation contest of Central Union of Greek Municipalities.
This page will constantly be updated with new content and relevant instructions.
The Student Contest is part of the innovation action City Challenge Crowdhackathon #smartcity 2 that will take place on June 30th 2018 at Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center.
You are expected to submit suggestions and ideas related to one or more of the following topics:
- Improving the quality of life in cities
- Friendly Municipality
- Improving the environment and public health
- Providing solutions to everyday life problems you face
How to participate:
- Your proposal should be related to the above thematic areas.
- Submit your idea here by June 10th, 2018. Your idea should include a pdf / ppt file (presentation) of up to 10 pages and we suggest it also include photos etc. It should also cover the following contents:
- Summary of the idea
- Benefits for the citizens
- Benefits for my city
- Application example
- The evaluation committee will evaluate the proposals based on their innovation, creativity and applicability features. Detailed evaluation criteria will be available shortly.
- Submission of proposals. An online submission form will soon be available.
- 15 winners (teams) from all over Greece will present their ideas on June 30th, 2018 at Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center.
- 5 winners (teams) will be awarded prizes.